I will start with apologies – I cannot tell you where the time has gone but it just has! One minute it was Monday the next it was today.I am so sorry for the long gap! I will do better and try harder – I promise! So what do I have to tell you all?
Firstly – the brand new and Fantastically inspiring Mini catalogue is now available and you can download a PDF version right here. This means that you can save it to your computer and browse through it whenever you want.
Secondly – I have an ‘offer you can’t refuse’ (I can’t do the Godfather accent in text – sorry! 🙂 ). What would you say if I offered you the big shot ABSOLUTELY FREE? Too good to be true? possibly but here’s what I can offer you…. Purchase my series of Four ‘Be a Big Shot Designer‘ classes by making four monthly payments of £40.00 each with your debit/credit card.
- After you pay for your last class, I will give you a £80 gift certificate* to purchase your own Big Shot Machine, Big Shot dies or any other products that you may need, you pay anything over the £80 plus shipping cost.
- If you place a minimum £150 order you will also get a level 1 hostess item and additional free merchandise of your choice*.
- You can join with a friend to create a joint order to increase your order value.
- In addition to this I will also send you the brand new 2011-2012 catalogue as soon as it is is available later in the year.
- You will receive a ‘Be a Big Shot Designer‘ Class Kit in the mail each month for four months, each kit includes the supplies (papers, die cuts, ribbons and embellishments) to create three or four projects. I will also include the instruction sheet but you need to provide stamps, ink, glitter, and adhesive.
- In addition to this (could there really be any more?) your participation in ‘Be a Big Shot Designer’ class qualifies you for an extra 10% off all the dies you purchase from me September 1st 2011 – December 30th 2011.
What are you waiting for? email or telephone me now (contact details are here) and you will get your Big Shot or Gift Certificate all the sooner…..
*Gift Certificates MUST be redeemed no later than September 25th 2011. * Free merchandise value will depend upon value of order. * You must pay for all four classes to be eligible for the £80 gift certificate.
I had an AMAZING evening on Friday! it was just brilliant! I went to help out an SU colleague who was holding a Stampin Up Experience evening. What a great time! around twenty ladies and one gentleman arrived to spend a couple of hours experiencing the wonder that is Stampin Up but more specifically the brand new items from the SU Mini catalogue. We had the Big Shots out, we had the die cutter ou, we had the embosslits out, the brand new papers, the ribbon, the glitter…Oh My Goodness what a brilliant time, and the guests got to make three items with the new ‘stash’ to take away and on top of that Jen (our brilliant and enigmatic hostess) was giving away some equally wonderful prizes – straight from the new catalogue! How amazing is that?
The Demo got under way and here are the girls ‘doing their thing’ – it was simply brilliant to see all the guests getting stuck in and really enjoying themselves.
Everyone seemed totally enthralled with the new products – and why not? they are just beautiful and amazing quality too!
The Big Shots saw lots of action and the die cuts created some superb 3D items for guests to take away.
My final picture from this amazing night is of Hazel and Susan as hall monitors….not really…. they were on hand to ensure that every one was having a great time and able to work the Big Shots, had enough card etc.
Finally, a quick shout out to Emma – my upline – who is poorly right now – hopefully Emma will be back on her feet very soon and feeling her usual bright and bubbly self – Hope you are feeling better soon Emma! I should have my projects photographed and ready to show you in the next couple of days so come back and visit soon but in the meantime remember to stamp your place in the world!