So Ladies, here they are finally and at last. CLASSES! I realise it is very close to the time when we thought we would get cracking with them so I apologise for the tight schedule. Due to unforeseen circumstances our venue for the next session of classes will be the Campanile Hotel, near the new Dobbies Garden centre. Full address will be on the classes page here.
More Simply Stamping Classes – Six weeks of techniques! Following on from our Spring/Summer classes we will explore further techniques each week including shaving foam, marbles and bleaching among many other terrific techniques.
- Classes Start 10.00 am Saturday 20th August and 10.00am Tuesday 23rd August.
- Only 15 Places in each class.
- You can sign up for all six classes or just individual ones.
- Classes cost £10 per session and need to be paid for in advance.
- All classes will include class materials and instruction sheets as before.
- We will make 2/3 cards each session and a 3d project each week.
- Please bring a basic set of tools: scissors, favourite adhesive, bone folder, plus any other favourite tools like tweezers etc. If you don’t have these DO NOT WORRY! I have a few of these for you to borrow and if you wish you can purchase items from me directly.
You can book your place right now by clicking the PayPal button up there on the right. You can pay all six at once or individual classes. When you get to the payment page pop in the number of classes you want and then remember to UPDATE CART that is pretty much it! Don’t miss out – book your place now.
I can’t wait to see you all again but until then, remember to stamp your place in the world! xxx